Saturday, May 23, 2009

Air Conditioning Out

I can't believe that my air conditioning unit has stopped working.  It's 82 degrees and climbing.  To make it hotter, my 9 year-old son decides to watch t.v. in my bed/bedroom while I'm in another part of the house.  I come in to hang out with him only to discover he's not only naked under the sheet but sound asleep.  How do you get a "dead weight" body out of your bed and to his part of the house when sound asleep and naked?  Is it appropriate to kick a "non-clothed" male out of your bed?  Heck yes!! Get out - Oh, I'm sorry, I had a flashback from teh Movie Psycho - hope it works!!  Good nite everyone...

3 comments:

  1. It is hard when the AC is out. The moment your room gets warmer, you start getting irritated. The secret to keeping your AC working is to have routine maintenance. Basic troubleshooting involves checking the power cable, filters, and the Freon cap. Problems in these areas are usually the reasons why an AC starts to malfunction.

    Naoki Dieter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I laughed as I read this! It must’ve been so hot there that your child decided to sleep without his clothes. Well, in times like this, you don’t have anything to do but understand how a person feels and does just to cope with the high temperature.

    Darryl Iorio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sorry for your son! It's a good thing that even though its hot, he still managed to get some sleep. What happened to your AC? Untimely inconveniences like this broken AC are really a headache. Next time, have your AC checked for regular maintenance when you're not using it so you won’t have to experience this again.

    -Georgia Fuller

    ReplyDelete