Monday, May 25, 2009

Do men have an "I'm in a relationship-type radar"?

O.K.  I've been single for 2.5 years, on paper officially since April, 2008.  Where were the men to take me to dinner, ask to a movie, meet for a drink and/or just have conversation? You were absent?  You were pre-occupied and not so interested.  Well, now that I am "involved" with someone and not out collecting numbers, at present you decide to call and see "how are you doing?"  

Today is a holiday to celebrate and commemorate the life of our past and present war heroes.  It is not to call me and ask what's new?  Can we meet for a drink?  Are you busy today?  Are your kids with you - hence "booty call".  I've received 4 of these calls in the past 24 hours.  Is there a full moon?  I think men have a "relationship-type" radar?  What do you think?  Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment